Thursday, June 23, 2011

My_Village_Onamakulam

Hi friends below are the pictures I captured with my Nokia mobile 6300 around my village
ONAMAKULAM -Tamilnadu during my visit  May-June 2011.
Of course I've edited them with PS CS4 & then posted. 
Please click on the picture to view larger size & press Backspace key to return to normal view.
I thank you for your visit of this page.

Sun flowers fields in the south side of my village.

Millet field
Millet field
A thorny tree


A single tree in the eastern part of my village

Thorny bush

Double banyan trees-South of my village





Lake-KARUSAKKULAM-noth side of my village


Palm trees & bush-East side of my village.



Slanting thorny tree south side of my village.











Palm trees & bushes in western part of my village


Above are called Arali (a kind of flower) plants in the southern side of my village.


Short coconut trees-southern part of my village.







Above are the Arali flower plants in the southern part of my village.



The bank of Karusakkulam lake-northern part of my village.

The Sun God is glittering in response to my prayer!


Seval ie cock in the vicinity of my house in the village.





Onamakulam Thiru. Ellappan's farm lands


My_City_Chennai
I'm a native of a village ONAMAKULAM in Thoothukudi district ,Tamilnadu, but I'm  now residing at Chennai since 1979.
Hence I'm posting some scenery in my nearby locality at Chennai also.




                                             Neem & Peepal trees-They r very close friends here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive